|Voltage:||220V / 380V or as demands|
|Applicable Industries:||Railways, automobiles, bicycles, knives, standard parts, hardware, textile machinery production, etc.|
|Main motor power:||55 KW|
Precision forging on electric screw presses has developed rapidly in many countries, is one of the main precision forging methods. The screw press has the dual working characteristics of die forging hammer and forging press:
1. The screw press has a certain impact during the work.
2. The screw press transmits energy through the screw pair. When the metal is plastically deformed, the force between the slider and the worktable is borne by the closed frame of the press to form a closed force system, and it is not transmitted outside.
3. The screw of the screw press and the reciprocating slider are non-rigidly connected, so the screw press has a poor ability to withstand deflection.
4. The number of strokes per minute of the screw press is small.
5. The stroke of the slider of the screw press is not fixed, the guiding performance of the press itself is better than that of the forging hammer, and a lower ejection mechanism is provided.